Storage Service Memphis
When You Need Short-Term or Long-Term Storage in Memphis
Have you downsized recently and need a place to store your prized possessions? Are you re-designing your office and need some temporary place to hold furniture and equipment? Did much more product inventory arrive than for which you have space? Do you need a spot to hold your parents’ property until you have an estate sale? When you leave your assets somewhere other than under your roof, you want the storage facility you use to be safe and secure.
A Company You Can Trust
Whether it’s for a short or long-term arrangement, you want a storage facility in the Memphis area that is reliable and dependable – a company you trust. Armstrong Relocation – Memphis is the place to go for your storage needs. Our storage solutions feature:
- 105,000 sq. ft. of storage
- 1,200 vaults and 330 pallet positions in racking
- Solid experience in warehousing and logistics, including household goods, hotel/restaurant, and commercial storage
- Top of the line security systems
A Company that Knows Memphis
Armstrong has been serving Memphis since 1922 and our team is well acquainted with neighborhoods in and around the region. Our service area footprint includes:
- Olive Branch
- Horn Lake
- West Memphis
Wherever you are in the Memphis area, Armstrong is available to accommodate your storage needs.
Contact Us Today!
We can address your short and long-term storage needs for today and the future. Call us at 901.363.1914 or request a quote online for more information about our storage capabilities.
- "The Armstrong team kept in constant communication to give us all of the necessary updates throughout the move. Everyone was very prompt and professional.”
G.Y., April 2016
- "Our driver, Robert, went above and beyond. He is an exceptional employee. He took special care of our things and communicated with me in a timely and professional manner. The loaders in Memphis were also very professional, kind and hard-workers. Thank you!”
S.D., April 2016
- "Our coordinator, Frances, with Armstrong is to be commended. She worked with me on several occasions to ensure our belongings would be delivered on time and she was always very quick to return phone calls and/or emails. Superb job in every aspect!”
L.C., April 2016
- “Our lead on the delivery and unpacking was awesome! He was very thorough in explaining why they did things and constantly made sure we were pleased with their work and that all of our questions were answered.”
T.R., April 2016
- “Our driver and crew hit it out of the park and made the process/experience excellent. They communicated greatly, keeping me posted of the time frame and what I could expect throughout the week. Most importantly, they showed up early (before the scheduled time) and were ready to work. Thanks for making this stressful event most enjoyable and easy.”
A.G., April 2016