Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- "The Armstrong team kept in constant communication to give us all of the necessary updates throughout the move. Everyone was very prompt and professional.”
G.Y., April 2016
- "Our driver, Robert, went above and beyond. He is an exceptional employee. He took special care of our things and communicated with me in a timely and professional manner. The loaders in Memphis were also very professional, kind and hard-workers. Thank you!”
S.D., April 2016
- "Our coordinator, Frances, with Armstrong is to be commended. She worked with me on several occasions to ensure our belongings would be delivered on time and she was always very quick to return phone calls and/or emails. Superb job in every aspect!”
L.C., April 2016
- “Our lead on the delivery and unpacking was awesome! He was very thorough in explaining why they did things and constantly made sure we were pleased with their work and that all of our questions were answered.”
T.R., April 2016
- “Our driver and crew hit it out of the park and made the process/experience excellent. They communicated greatly, keeping me posted of the time frame and what I could expect throughout the week. Most importantly, they showed up early (before the scheduled time) and were ready to work. Thanks for making this stressful event most enjoyable and easy.”
A.G., April 2016